With God life has no limits, because death has no victory.



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Here's Your Sign

This post is dedicated solely to the interesting, funny & downright weird signs I've seen from all over the world. Enjoy.



I personally think they are intimidated


Not exactly a sign, but too good to pass up.



At a climbing gym...if you don't climb smart, you will end up looking like that!



Ok then, I'll come back when I'm not stupid.



The restroom for the desperate. Ya know, I'm good, I really don't have to go that bad.



Running fast into the wall, because I always follow directions.



...yeah...



My sister's explaination: The zombie dance is required when exiting the metro.



"To make sure your child stays, clamp their hand in the door" -Carrie



I have to admit, I'm suspicious.



Folks, beyond this point, there is no hope.


It says "Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often". What I always wanted to do when visiting the porcelin throne. 
!!!!




 

1 comment: