With God life has no limits, because death has no victory.



Friday, January 7, 2011

Life is supposed to be simple, right?

I think there has got to be a point in everybody's life where they just sit there and think: "What is this life all about, anyways?" Everybody dies young. Everybody wants to live a good life. Everybody has their own idea of what that means. Some people have a calling, goals, a mission, something that guides them, that influences the life decisions they make.

I have none of these, except a desire, actually more like a need to be free. Actually, I don't even know what that means. But it's there. And it influences every decision I make.

I can't help but to look around at my fellow humans and notice all of them, with few exceptions, doing the same thing. They graduate from high school, they find something to study in college, they get an apartment. They find a job doing something they like. Or maybe it just gives them money so they can do what they like on the weekends, so they can go back to the job they hate on Monday. They get married, they work, they live, they breathe, they die. Is that all? Is there nothing more?
So, I go to find a new perspective and fresh territory. I go to find an answer. I go to look for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment